Swim Your Way To Year Long Entertainment
Thanks to the beautiful weather in Los Angeles and Southern California, there is never a bad time to go swimming. Fortunately, you do not have to live on the coast to enjoy this pastime. You can take a lap or relax in your backyard with your very own swimming pool. Not only does a pool add opportunities for fun and recreation, but also great value to your home. When planning a swimming pool installation, your first considerations should be the size of your yard, your budget, and any applicable municipal codes or neighborhood rules regarding swimming pools. From there, you are free to work with our design team in planning your ideal backyard oasis!
Factors To Consider When Designing Your Pool
While we are always here to help with design and construction decisions, there are a few key factors every homeowner should consider before installing a swimming pool. Some of the most important include:
- Function: Different styles of pools allow for different kinds of activities. Consider which ones you want to enjoy, such as swimming laps, entertaining, relaxing, or soaking in a hot tub.
- Shape: Some types of swimming pools and materials come pre-formed in geometric or kidney shapes. Others allow for total customization.
- Location: Be sure to consider all the space you will need for sunbathing, entertaining, and other activities in addition to the space needed for your pool. It is also wise to consider privacy needs.
- Style: Choose from a wide variety of design elements, including waterfalls, swim-up bars, indoor-outdoor aesthetics, and even waterpark options.
- Maintenance: Different pools have different maintenance needs and required equipment. We can help determine these estimated monthly costs.
Whether you have a specific concept in mind for your swimming pool or are trying to narrow down your options, you can always rely on our designers and construction experts for assistance.
ACROSS SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
With so many projects, you’ve probably seen our work and didn’t even know it.
Get in the know.